Momepy is a project allowing advanced quantitative analysis of urban form - urban morphometrics. This toolkit aims to provide tools for the development of complex frameworks for a description of urban structures.
This user guide covers essential features of
momepy, mostly in the form of interactive Jupyter notebooks.
Reading this guide, you will learn:
- data structure used in
- how to generate morphological elements like morphological tessellation and link them all together,
- how to calculate simple morphometric characters,
- how to calculate morphometric characters based on multiple sources,
- how to use spatial weights matrix with
- how to do network analysis.
Notebooks cover just a small selection of functions as an illustration of principles. For a full overview of
momepy capabilities, head to API.
For installation instructions, please refer to the documentation.
The API reference for all functions included in momepy is available at docs.momepy.org.
The contributing guidelines are available in the documentation.